Took a pregancy test and it was positive.
I've had 2 misscariages in 6 months so we weren't ttc. My last period was the last week of July how far along would I be? I go Tuesday for a blood test
Yay!!!!!  Congratulations.  That's exciting and especially because it is a surprise after two sad experiences.  :>)  So, how far along would you be. Well, I'd say you were two weeks when you found out?  So, about 3 weeks?  
I had a miscarriage in March. And I am going to the doctor tomorrow asking for the blood test. Please post that you have happy news. You are giving me hope!
Congrats!
My last cycle began August 6th and I'm now considered 4 weeks pregnant so you may be 5 or 6 depending on when your 1st day of your last cycle began in July.
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. I too miscarried before getting pregnant with my now almost 3 year old. My doctor put me on progesterone insert to help keep my progesterone levels stable through the 1st trimester, resulting in a very successful 1st pregnancy and I'll be taking it again too.
Might be worth asking your doctor about, if you haven't already. :)