Which are the best over the counter Ovulation kits
I’m overwhelmed with the various brands of over the counter ovulation kits.  Any suggestions as to which is the best cost effective kit to buy?
I bought the Target brand and it did tell me when I was suppose to ovulate, not pg yet but still trying.  Start testing about the 11th day of your cycle, they give you 7 days worth of test strip things, they look like pregnancy tests (which you probably know) but it will give you an idea if your body is at least ovulating, good luck!
Can you buy additional test strips or do I have to buy a  new kit after the strips are gone? I never used an ovulation kit before.
I am a big fan of the Clear Blue Easy Digital.  You don't have to worry about which line looks darker, it either gives you a smiley face for when you have your LH surge, or a blank face when your not.  Its worked for me 3 times now.

Good luck
I agree with adgal !  I use the Clearblue Digital (the ones with the smiley face/empty circle).  I'm still ttc, but don't want the guesswork of whether the line is dark enough !  The happy face always puts a smile on my face, too :)  They are more expensive, but I feel it's worth the peace of mind.  You do have to buy a new kit each time, rather than buying extra test strips.  (It comes with 7 test strips.)
Good luck !!!
The clear blue ones are soooo expensive tho!! I`m just using the cassette tests with the lines and have had faint lines only..does this mean Im not ovulating?? If I get a positive strong line, how many days will that show up??
For sure they are more expensive. But I think so worth every dime.  They are so much easier to read. I just found waiting for one line to get as dark or darker then the control line to difficult to read.  There were times it was very hard to tell if it was a postive LH surge or not.  

Everyone is different in terms of how long a positive will stay.  But the first time you get it, its a good chance you will ovulate from 12-28 hours.  We bd'd first day of surge, and every day after for almost a week just to make sure.  It worked for us.  Good luck.
I agree with the others! I love the Clear Blue Easy Digital with the smiley faces. It is so easy I tried for two years to get preggo and the last three month of trying I used this opk and I am now 33wks preggo!! It is so simple takes all the guess work out. Yes it is expensive, but it so worth it!!
Thanks for the insight and advise.I will invest in the Clear Blue!
I bought my opk from the internet and I got my first positive since we have been ttc last year October.
I've found information that says the Clear Blue Easy kit is the most accurate and the next is the Clear Blue Easy Monitor.  I use the monitor, and have been preggers 3 times (but m/c all 3 times).  The monitor is a bit expensive, but then you just have to buy the sticks and I can usually get a good 4-5 months out of 1 box of 50 sticks.