Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
burning up & nausea

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

burning up & nausea

Hello I am all new to this. Please someone help. I am 36 weeks pregnant and I am burning up and very nauseous. This is my first baby and my whole pregnancy has been a breeze. I've had a lot of heart burn but that's about it. I did a lot of running around today trying to get done last min things before my son gets here and it kinda hit me like a wave of heat. I took a long 3 hours nap and it kind of eased up but the burning up part is killing me. I have to big fans on high and blowing on me. The heat from my body is so intense my eyes water from how hot it is. My cheeks are blush red and wish I knew what to do.. Someone please help me. I am kind of worried and scared and not to sure of this is not
If you are running a fever you should go to ER.  
Take a cool shower.  Also sip iced water or suck on iceblocks.   If you still feel bad after the shower and a rest, then go to your doctor for a checkup.  It is always better to be safe at this stage of the pregnancy.
Thank you both very much! I did jump in a bath and relaxed for a little then took a long nap. It seemed to work..
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
renae176, and veronica0808 commented on renae176's status
veronica0808 commented on photo
KTowne commented on photo