embarrassing question
Wondering if anyone else has this problem?  Before I go poop I get this terrible gas pain on the left side of my stomach. .almost feels like the gas or poop is stuck there and then two seconds later I go poop and then I'm fine? I had this on and off since my last baby six yrs ago but lately its worse and happening like every day? I'm 28 weeks pregnant so I'm sure things r squished in there..anyone have this problem or know what to do about it!??
I had the exact same problem....I was told to drink prune juice to get things moving but honestly that made things worse....it didn't go away until I gave birth...it got so bad that at some point I thoughti had more serious problem than just blocked colon....after I had my baby I scheduled
Colonoscopy rightaway...I mean as soon as stopped bleeding....and everything was clear and normal....hard to believe considering how much pain I was in constantly
I have had these I call them "poop cramps" since I was a small child. Dr. never can say why. I started doing research and it suggested irritable bowel syndrome but none of the other symptoms of it fit. I found that it helps when my poo is not hard so I take stool softener...also drink lots of water. The iron in the vitamins could be somewhat constipating you which makes it worse.  Sometimes they hurt so bad that I have to grab on to something and try to breathe through them without crying. Hope this helps.
Wow that's exactly what I feel like! ! I swear it feels like my intestines or colon well pop?! I have mentioned it before to a gastroligist who said sounds like irritable bowel syndrome but he didn't offer much advice as to what I can do for it!! He said lots of pple have it! Thanks girls glad I'm not the only one w this ..I think being pregnant just makes it worse because every thing is squished up in there