menstraul cramping and back pain
Im only two weeks, having.menstrual cramping but no blood, along with back ache. Is this normal?
Yes I also had this, infact I even had some blood. This is my second pregnancy and I never had thos with my first one so i freaked out. But the spotting went away in one day. I also noticed it was around the time I was supposed to get my period. So when I told the doctor he didnt seem very concern. He just asked me if something had happen the day before, but since noyhing happen he was fine with it. I guess if it persist then you should worrie, I had cramps a lot in the beginning and now I am 19 weeks pregnant so dont freak ot ur body is going through a lot.  
Phew, ty. I've been reading, reading reading google. But I wanna make sure that I'm fine. Is it ok to bbw.sex during 2ww?