thin uterine lining
today went in for cd12 exam to chec follies and determine if there ready for trigger shot and iui..  they said good news is u have 3 follies on right 18, 16 and 16 all fused together though..  and 2 on the left 20 and 16. bad news is my uterine lining didnt grow any it's still only a 3..  has any one had this problem or no one anyone who has achieved and carried a p[regnancy to term with this thin uterine lining.  i prob will do iui on friday
are you on clomid?  clomid thinned my lining and I had to go to injectables because of it.. then I got pg my second cycle.  Also i have heard that some take baby aspirin to help their lining.  
injectables don't thin your lining the way clomid can sorry
yes i am taking clomid and they told me it was because of the clomid.. i have had lots of trouble with the clomid.. i get very blurry vision and other visual disturbances and weight gain along with a thin uterine lining.. they told me i will be taking injectables next cycle.. they told me even though my lining is 3 that it's triphasic and he still wants to do iui on friday..  he said sometimes they implant in tubes or outside the uterus where there is not an ideal thick uterine wall so he said it could implant and carry to term that the odds r just not as good..  hmm i don't know this is scary and confusing
I got pg twice with thin lining but it wasn't that thin.. i think mine was around 6.  My dr used to give me and E2 shot the day of trigger to try to thicken my lining before implantation.  

Are you clomid? Clomid is known for causing thin lining because it can lower your estrogen levels. If you have a thin lining, injectables are usually the better way togo.

Best of luck to you!!
I have problems with a thin lining but my RE says that you can carry to term with as little as a 2mm lining so keep the faith :0)
well just know that injectables are great.. I had a great lining with the injectables.. got pg the second cycle.. had three follicles and one stuck!  good luck
wow thanks soo much everyone.. everyone has made me feel soo much better.. i am so grateul to this site