Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
tubal ligation reversal in south africa

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

tubal ligation reversal in south africa

Hi, im 43  & had a tubal ligation done when i was 27. Who is south africa is expert on performin this surgery and what is the cost thereof? Does medical aid pay?..

After the op, how soon can one fall pregnant...

Is it safe to fall pregnant at my age, even though im physically and mentally healthy.

thank you
nish
hi how are u i have a question i just joined and was wondering im 41 iahd my tubes tied with clamps 20 years ago as of now i have missed a period and have a urinary tract and also milk from my breast do u hink its possible i could be pregnant or my tubes may have come untied im very concerned  thankyou my name is lisa
Hi ! I am 37 and had a sterilization in 2005/6 and now i want a reversal.....what is the cost and my chances of falling pregnant before I turn 40?
Cost depends on where you are.  You would have to work through your Dr. or an RE depending on where you are in the world.  As for chances of success...again, much can depend on how the procedure was done.  This is a difficult question for anyone in this room to answer as there are many variables.  It is probably a question better asked of your Dr.   Good luck to you.
Tubaligationreversalsa on facebook

Have you or someone you know had Tubal Ligation surgery?

There is hope, it is reversible.

Contact me via Facebook with your area, and I will get a specialist in your area that specializes in tubal ligation reversal surgery.

The costs more or less is R15 000 for the surgery.

This does not include the doctors appointment or the endoscopy procedure. Most medical aids cover this, but the initial operation is not covered.

Warm Regards!
hey Lindanel

i am not on facebook so i cannot contact you..
i am interested in having the litigation reversed, but this price you are talking about is ridiculously cheap.is this doctor registered?please contact me on my email address, i am desperate to have it reversed but not to spend a mini fortune on it ***@****

thanks
Sam
Hi there Lindanel, for some strange reason i cant find you on facebook.  Please please could you forward me an email add so i can contact you.  i am desperately in need of doing the reversal.

Regards
Genna