tubal pregnancy
hello everyone....i had posted a few days ago about being 5wks preg.  , well i had a tubal pregnancy, i am so devestated they had to take out my tube and the doc suggested that i try not to get pregnant cause i have scarring on my other tube and said that i will probalby have antoher tubal pregnancy......i feel like $%^& this is my second marraige and my dh has no kid, my kids were teenagers when we met.  so he has no one calling him dad, he would make a great father.  i keep on thinking that maybe its best that he finds someone else....im just so devestated.........
If your husband loves you, and it sounds like he does, he would NEVER want to leave you because of your difficulty having children...I'm very sorry about your tubal.  Life is not fair sometimes.
    However, and I'm sure that you already know this, that even if you have both tubes gone you still have a wonderful chance of concieving through IVF.
  Good luck with whatever decisions you make.
Shayla
I'm sorry to hear about your tubal pg.  I'm sure that has been difficult.

Yes, just like Shayla said, you do not have to have your tubes to get pregnant via IVF.  If you want to know more about IVF, let me know.  I did it in May and now I'm 8w5d pg.  

And I'm sure that your DH leaving you hasn't even crossed his mind.  

Good luck to you! :)
The ladies are right yo are not out of options.  Be sure to talk to DH and keep communication open...You have his LOVE :O)  good luck to you
Is is possible to have the scarring cleared on the remaining tube?
thanks for your support......dh was with me through out this whole ordeal, i dont think he can go through it again ( 2 mc  and this tubal scared him)....im willing to try again with 1 tube , but i first have to recover from this physically and mentally......again thanks it feels good to know that people you dont even know are willing to help out and give good advice.....
we are here for you.  so when you are ready, we'll still be here.  Maybe both of you do need time to recover from this, and I've heard so many couples that take a mental/physical break.  I think that it would only help you in the long run to get stronger mentally and physically.  Good luck to you!!  All the best!!
Sounds to me like you would BOTH make great parents, but like everyone else is saying, your husband loves you.  All of our husbands share the pain of infertility with us.  And don't shut down all of your options now when you are so upset - IVF is an option or perhaps a surrogate.  I know that's not the same - but you would still have a baby in your arms.  Look at adoption or foster parenting, if your goal is to have a child in your home, those are two great ways.  There are so many children in our foster system in desperate need of a loving home.  Whatever way you go, just remember if your ultimate goal is a child for the two of you to love, love grows in the heart, not in the womb.  Good luck with whatever you decide.
I know how difficult an etopic can be.  PLEASE make sure you let not only your body, but your heart and mind heal.  Know there is options.  I'd be willing to share my story if you'd like.  
Keeping you in my prayers,
Katie
i had a tubal pregnacy abd lost i  was 5 1/2 weeks i lost it today