Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
birth defect caused by injustice????

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

birth defect caused by injustice????

can preterm labor even if stopped cause birth defects in my child even if i go full term/hearing loss .apparently my wifes drivers lisc. was suspended and she was pulled over arrested / handcuffed behind her back driven 4 miles to jail and placed in a hot holding cell for 2 hours the whole time complaning of cramps .I even went down to the jail and demanded she get treatment. they said"we'll take good care of her". they finally gave her water after 2 hours and she was bailed out. she was 30 weeks visibly pregnant and in pain. I took her to the hospital and she was dehydrated and in labor. She went full term and now our son has a birth defect. What do we do and could this be the cause ?p.s. this was in the middle of June and the temp. outside 95 degrees.
thats crAZY!!! I WOULD SEEK A DOCTOR OPINON ON THIS ONE
Avatar n tn
would a lawyer help cuz it's against the law to hand cuff a pregnant woman behind to back here .
Talk to a lawyer this is not fair that they did that to her wen pregnant and in bad conditions!!!!!
Avatar n tn
can't afford  a lawyer .
Then talk to a doctet see wat he says about the bays birth defect and explain wat happend and if wat they did coused it
There should b a legal aid or free legal service somewhere in ur area. U need to Google or check the yellow pages...
Avatar n tn
ok.
KeeLolo commented on photo
KeeLolo, KTowne, and hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy