12 weeks pregnant lost 15 pounds
12 weeks and 3 days pregnant have lost weight of 15 pounds belly still getting big baby is growing is this normal? this is my first pregnancy Thanks
it can be common to lose weight in the first trimester due to nausea vomiting and loss of appitate. I lost 6kg with my son as very sick. Just keep up your prenatal vitamins and fluids
good luck.
Are you having  nausea? I lost around 10 lbs during the first 2 months cause of this
A lot of women lose weight in the first trimester, especially if they are suffering from morning sickness.  I typically lose between 8-17 lbs in the first trimester of each of my pregnancies. Be sure to try and keep your prenatal vitamins down and drink plenty of water.  If you are skinny to begin with, you may need to talk to your doctor about what you can do. For me, it's not a big deal, I have plenty for the baby and i to live off of for a few months LOL
I agree with the other ladies. I lost 20 when pregnant with my daughter in the first trimester, and 16 during the first trimester with this pregnancy...as long as you're taking your prenatals and eating when you can, don't worry about it :). Also make sure and stay hydrated!