Aa
A
A
Close
3224409 tn?1356210427
26wks n movements are infrequent... vent
so since 24wks my lil boy is not active how he use to be.... Sometimes he ll be active n somedays i dont evn feel pregnant... I thought after 26wks u r suppose to feel thm more often thn usual.. I had his hb checked on tuesday n mw said everything luks good.. I told her abt infrequent movements she said oh its fine till 28wks n thn she said if u feel ny change in movements go to emergency in future.... WTH i m telling u tht i dont feel him for hours how will i know his movements are changed... N on my notes she wrote baby is very active.... When she was doing doppler check she said herself baby is sleep...
I feel so frustrated tht how am i going to know if he does GOd forbid gets any problem inthere... I feel like killing her coz she didnt tell me or gave me any timeline to help tht ok u know what after 24hrs u should be concerned... Ahhh i feel like she doesnt evn bother all she wants to do is quickly finish her appointments n leave....
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3224409 tn?1356210427
Bump. .... :-(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I had a scare about two weeks ago, where I barley felt my little guy for 3 days straight. His movements are very noticable for me, so when I went three days with a concern I finally went to l&d and got checked. Everything turned out to be fine, I think he was just posistioning himself to be more comfortable and I wasn't feeling him as much at the time because of that. Im now 32 weeks saturday, and know if I even go a day without feeling him something is up! Don't wait to long if you do have a concern. Always know the people at the hospitals are there for a reason! Get checked out and make sure everything is okay!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Also, babies are just like us. We have our lazy days, as well as days where we are full of energy! Same goes for them!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
3224409 tn?1356210427
Thank you... i am really having problem keeping track of his timings... they have been changing frequently... every week its different pattern :( i m just confused how would i know his movements are slowed down when they already are slow...

i got checked at 26wks on tuesday. she said my baby is lying low and measuring absolutely fine and baby Heartbeat is 150... i m going to get checked at 28wks in two wks time...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I think everything is just fine! Its a boy right? He is prob just being a lazy baby right now. His movements will start to feel stronger the further along you get! But if you get too concerned, def get checked! Don't wait!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
3224409 tn?1356210427
I will.. I m going to c how it goes till 28wks n see if his movents become frequent.  if not thn i ll ask her to look into this... Thankyou for ur help... Yes its a boy.. Hes very active on u/s but very lazy in other days..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
miss_may95 added the Weight Tracker
6 mins ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
18 mins ago