Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
3 weeks pregnant and mild cramping

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

3 weeks pregnant and mild cramping

Hello ladies!  I just took a hpt and got a BFP!  I'm concerned though because I have been having mild period like cramping since Sunday night.  It's not constant, comes and goes throughout the day.  I had an ectopic pregnancy in December so I'm just a little worried.  Has anyone experienced this early on in their pregnancy.  I know when I was pregnant with my son (he's 4) I kept feeling like AF was coming but I can't remember if I had cramping like this.  I already have a doctor appt for tomorrow so I plan on asking them.  Thanks ladies
Cramping is fine as long it is not accompanied by bleeding or where the cramping is unbearable. Congrats on the BFP and if you don't mind me asking how many DPO were you?
Thanks for the congrats!  I'm not sure how many dpo I am.  We bd'd 4/29 and that was it.  According to my charts I should have O'd on 5/2.  I was actually shocked that I got my BFP because we only did it once.  I'm assuming I O'd early and it was probably 5/1 so that would put me at 10 dpo.  I'm technically 3w1d today.  I just haven't been feeling good so I bought a FRER and took it with my SMU and it was positive within 2 minutes.
Also if it is on one side that can be something to keep an eye on.
I went into the dr today to confirm the pregnancy.  They don't seem concerned with the cramping because it is common in susquent pregnancies and if you have had a prior c-section, which I have.  He says everything looks good, cervix is closed already which is a good sign.  He did an internal so now I have some cramping and spotting which they told me to expect.  Had my beta HCG done and I have to repeat that until my numbers reach 1500 because then the pregnancy should be able to be viewed via u/s.  Hopefully this pregnancy is problem free!

Rachelle
EDD: 1/26/12
Lumibutterfly is awaiting Baby Peanut :) Comment
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy