Aa
A
A
Close
4 Days over Due!!!!!
I am now four days over due. I had my nonstress test done friday and it was perfection, showed up on the screen i was having a few contractions but no real labor signs. My doctor said if i dont have her naturally by tuesday then i will be getting induce that day. Im happy/scared. Can any of you ladied share your induction stories?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I was induced with my daughter. 2 weeks over due. Everything was fine and dandy until the pitocin medicine all hit me at once. Unfortunately natural labor the contractions slowley increase but when your induced it all kinda hits you at once with pain. Soon after that I got an epidural and felt no pain for the rest of my labor. Until it was time to push. Epidurals are really magic! This pregnancy if its a natural process I will try to do it with out anything. But who knows! Good luck with everything I hope its an easy process for you! :)))
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks for sharing your stories most people only talk about the bad part about getting induce. I think ill do okay doe. And thank u i hope so too :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I was induced with both my boys and it was fine long but every thing was fine so don't worry just let it happen and relax
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
3 mins ago
Blank
Sharii2408 commented on photo