5 weeks 4 days pregnant heart beating very fast!!
I am 5 weeks 4 days pregnant. This is my first pregnancy. My heart is beating very fast and I am feeling fatigued..is it normal..I am scared!! I am 26 yrs old
Yes a fast beating heart is fairly common in pregnancy. You'll also have a strong "heavy" pulse.. some women call it a "double pulse". Its a tell-tale symptom of pregnancy.
Your body is making extra blood to provide for your baby and yourself. Which makes your heart beat a little faster. I actually have palpitations every now and then. Feels like my heart is galloping.  
Your heartbeat should not be faster than 100 a min, if it is see your dr
i have the same thing. my heart beats really fast. even with just walking sometimes or going upstairs. my pulse is fast. but idk if im pregnant or not. my stomach feels like im going to explode its so hard and bloated. i cnt even suck it in cuz it hurts. in certain spots of my stomach its harder.
It is a normal part of pregnancy but you should still let your doctor know if it's bothering you.  I had a heart rate around 150 in early pregnancy, which led to an EKG and ECHO, everything was fine but it was nice to know.  Some women can have underlying heart conditions that only come out during pregnancy it never hurts to check.  Good luck hun.