Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
A year later

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

A year later

Good afternoon everyone.

It has been awhile since I was last on here.  I am pregnant again.  I found out on Mother's Day that I was pregnant. (10May09). This time this the 3rd.  I went in for an ultra sound, We saw the gestational sac and on the inside we saw a yolk sac.  We didn't see anything inside the yolk sac.  The doctor told me that this is normal because I am still early.  She started me on prenatals and also vaginal progesterone inserts at 8%.   I went to the doctor on Wednesday (13May09) and had progesterone levels checked and also hcg levels checked.  I went back on Friday (15May09) and did repetitive test.  Today Tuesday (19May09) my doctor called me and told me that my levels had doubled like they should between those 2 days. Now mind you I haven't taken the progesterone inserts. Those 2 days. I am taking now. So that is good.  I go to the doctor on tomorrow 20May09 and we are going to do repitive steps.  So hopefully all is well this go round.  I ask that you all continue to pray for me.  God bless us all.  
congrats. xxxx well done. hugs and kisses
Congrats and best of luck to you. Remain prayerful!
i'll definitely remember u in my prayers God speed
Well, today I saw my baby and heartbeat and I'm 6 weeks.  :).   The doctor wants me take progesterone inserts.  they are so expensive $250.00.  For one weeks  supply.  My levels have been doubling without the medicine.  So do I take the medicine or should I wait until the next blood test. If the next blood test shows that the levels are doubling then I think I shouldn't have to take the medicine.  
Congrats!!! It was a huge relief to see my bean's heartbeat. You need to look into insurance to cover the inserts!!! that's CRAZY for pricing... and yes. I think you should take them until the next blood test... you should make sure your progesterone is rising because even if your levels are rising and your progesterone drops... things could happen.. as far as I've been told by others..
hansen20 commented on KeeLolo's status
KTowne commented on melimeli's status
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy