Abnormal Bleeding after a stillbirth?
I gave birth to my son stillborn 4 weeks ago at 24 weeks, (he had a fatal condition and we had labor induced.) it was a vaginal delivery and the entire sack came out all together, still full of the fluid and everything....
So my question is, I had heavy bleeding for about a day then steady bleeding for about 2.5 weeks or so, then it completely stopped for about 2 full days and then I had spotting for one day, it stopped all night and half of the next day then very light spotting again, then it stopped all night, then I started bleeding a bit heavier the next day and it has continued for 5 days now, but it still starting and stopping alot ( I dont believe its my period because it wasnt as heavy, and is lasting alot longer than my periods normally so.
Could this still be bleeding from the stillbirth? or could it be a weird period?
Also, is it possible implantation bleeding to last this long? because there is a possibility of me being pregnant.
Any advice would be helpful. Please dont answer if you are going to judge me or tell me I am doing something wrong, I just want advice (and yes I know I shouldnt have been having sex this soon, please dont tell me that)
First let me say that I am very sorry about your son.  I had a full term stillborn due to a cord accident.

It could very well still be bleeding from delivery, I have bled off and on for 6-7 weeks after each of my births (5 so far) including my stillbirth. It could also be a combination of postpartum bleeding/period/implantation.  You can wait 2 weeks from the last time you had intercourse and take a HPT to see if you are pregnant.  
I don't know about the bleeding, but I am so so sorry for your loss. Also I am so sorry that you had to ask not to be judged :(. I feel so bad for you and hope you get your angel soon. Only you and your guy know what's right for you guys. Font let other peoples ideas upset you!!!
Be strong and best of luck xo
Thanks for the advice I appreciate it, and i am also sorry about your loss.
Thanks so much, I appreciate it. It's horrible that there are people out there who judge but unfortunately there are, and people can be so rude, which I just dont want to deal with right now.
I'm so glad there are also so many great people like you who understand and support me.
Thanks again.
I, too, am sorry that you felt it necessary to request no one judge you.  Losing a child at any time under any circumstances is a devastating experience and anyone going through that should not have to subjected to judgemental comments.

From experience I can tell you that the pain never fully goes away, but over time you do heal, you find ways to cope and it becomes easier.  

If you do find yourself blessed with another pregnancy so soon, it may very well be God's way of helping you find peace and heal from this tragedy.  It took me over a year to become pregnant again after we lost our first son and I desperately ached for a baby the entire time.  Each couple is different in how they cope, keep that in mind.  Just becuase do things a certain way does not mean what you are doing is wrong or inappropriate, you and your partner know what is best for you.

After our loss my husband and I became even more intimate with each, the closeness helped us both to heal so don't let anyone make you feel that you should apologize or be ashamed of your actions.
Thanks again!
i appreciate the support and its good to know that I am not alone, that someone understands how I feel. I mean its terrible that anyone has to go through this but if it has to happen its always comforting to know that someone understands how you feel and can give kind words and advice.
Its good to know that it will get easier, even though its hard to believe now, I trust advice from someone who has gone through a similar experience.
i had a stillborn 5 weeks ago tonight, i stopped bleeding after 2 weeks. I am so so desperate to have another one that we got onto it straight away.and now i am spotting light pink and brown i dont need to wear a pad as it doesnt leak out it just on the tissue when i go to the toilet. please can anyone tell me what this is could i be pregnant.
I had my bby girl at 26 wks(doctor told me measurements showed her to be 21wks) Still born On Dec.30th,2012.I've stopped bleeding  since yesterday so only lasted a week.Is that normal to bleed for just a week and not tha 4-6wks??Is something wrong wit me?
i had my baby boy at 25weeks stillborn on the 28th of decemeber 2012. which was 5weeks ago today, i havent really stopped bleeding since i had him, i was spotting for a couple of days but didnt completely stop and now i have heavier bleeding sort of like a period but some of it is thick and stringy. is it normal to not stop bleeding at all for this long? can you get your period eve though you havent stopped bleeding?