Baby dropped. Is it different with 2nd baby?
I'm 37 weeks. My baby dropped 2 days ago. This
is my 2nd pregnancy and I've heard that with the 2nd one the baby comes quicker after you drop. Just wondering if this is true because I'm visiting family that is 2 hours away from my home and I'm worried I won't make it back in time if I go into labor.
My sisters baby didn't come for 3 weeks after "dropping"
While my son dropped, engaged and came all in one week. Every pregnancy is different, it's pretty hard to compare 2. If you are concerned definitely call your midwife or ob and let them know your concerns they can tell you if they are worried about you going into early labor
Well she went head down 2 weeks ago and then dropped 2 days ago. They said last Thursday I was 60% effaced. And that she's already atleast 7 and a half pounds. My first was 8.2 and he said I can't push out a baby bigger than her. If she is any bigger, they'll have to do a C-section section. IDK lol. I'll just have to wait it out. I was planning on going back home Thursday but I may go ahead and go back tomorrow.