Breast feeding
Ok so a friend of mine basically started a debate on Facebook bout breast feeding in public and in front of your other children! Obviously everyone has there own opinions bout it and mine is as long as you do it in a modest manor in public there is nothing wrong with it! And as far as around your others children I did that without even thinking bout it and it became a part of our everyday life and no more thought  anymore bout it mommy was feeding the baby that was it! Well some people are saying that i scarred my kids for life and in my opinion they see more on tv then they did me breast feeding! No to mention this person is a guy and thinks its cute when his son points out jalf naked mobels to him! Which aggravates he living crap outta me! Now my very good and close friend also commented bout it and basically said she doesn't agree with doing it and your children should never see your breast...which is her opinion and she is entitled to it! But this is a person that I breast fed In front of all the time and now I feel like I offended her and possibly made her uncomfortable! Do you guys think I'm wrong for feeling like this? And would love to know what everyones feelings bout the breast feeding in front of your other kids and in Public! Opinions plZ...
No i dont think you should worry about what they say, every person is different and most experiences come from life experience and what education they have on the subject... so its hard for ppl who only see a womans boob and not the importance of BF itself...

i plan on nursing my next child and my daughter is going to see me doing it and like you said as long as its part of everyday life, dont make a big deal about it...  when i had my daughter one of my friends stayed with us to help out and her daughter would kinda look and you could tell she was curious and eventually she did ask, and her mom jsut said that i was feeding her and that was it... PS i was covered with a blanket so she knew what i was doing but didnt see what i was doing...she was 3, and is now 4 and is going to be a big sister in less than 2 weeks and her mother plans on nursing in front of her... i dont think its a big deal at all...

as far as public nursing goes i couldnt do it... not because i have a problem with others doing it but because im not that coordinated and too self concious, my fear was that i wouldnt be able to keep covered lol
Lol I guess my kids are scarred!!!! Lmbo!!! I have nursed all three number 3 is 8 months old.  My oldest kids have seen me nurse its no big deal they know what boobs  are for. As far as nursing in public I did but I had a nursing cover so I wasn't exposing anything.  When u have a screaming baby in the middle of the mall what should I do?  I have heard some suggest go in the restroom.  I always say when u start eating ur lunch in the bathroom I will start feeding my baby there too.  Don't worry about what others say, if the are so offended oh well ignore them.  Good luck you.
Thank you both for your opinions I really appreciate it and it's great knowing that I'm not alone!
Dont worry bout it what about all the women who bath with there 2 year old there is nothing wrong with breast feeding in front of there children iv even seen mormons do it in front of their kids no foul a babys gotta eat
Oh yeah. I'm scarred. I saw my mom nursing my baby brother when I was six and promptly tried to nurse my dolls. She's got a photo somewhere. :-P

Sheesh, it's a baby, it's eating, that's what boobs are FOR! They're not sex organs. (Which explains why, after a court fight, it's perfectly legal for women to go topless in New York City.) Everybody's got nipples. Men included. Get over it already.

If you ask me, your friends are rude. Entitled to their beliefs, but obnoxiously rude. Those kids will absorb way more sex and violence from the average video game or cartoon than they will from watching a mother feed her child.

I agree with the idea of a blanket or nursing cover. It does help to be careful what you wear -- but it wouldn't hurt some jerks to politely look away for a sec either!

100% AGREED!

I did nurse in public and didn't care because honestly I've seen makeout sessions and* ss grabbing and all kinds of grotesque things in public BUT FEEDING YOUR CHILD IS BEAUTIFUL and breastfeeding truly is a wonderful gift! As far as scarring goes I guess my little girl is gonna be scarred as I intend on nursing her sibliin July!
Thank u that's how I feel! I have 4 children and guess they are all scarred! I don't get it how people can but so ignorant bout breast feeding, education I think is the best!!! And kids def see more on tv them breast feeding I think it's redic!
I think it's kinda funny how you are "scarring" your child by feeding their sibling....ummm what planet are they from? That sibling probably fed off those breasts too! LOL
I breastfed my son for a long while, did it it public (with a cover) and would have dared someone to tell me to go do it somewhere else! I would have had a few choice words for them!
It's amazing, breastmilk is the most amazing thing I think and I plan on feeding all my children IN FRONT of my other children.
My cousin asked me before her baby came if I would show her her daughter how I fed my baby. I had no problems with that. It's natural!