Brown discharge/spotting 3 days after ovulation
I'm sure this kinda question comes up time & time again. But i really need advice, so pleez bare wif me. I was meant to ovulate on Saturday 26th according to calculations. Its now 3 days later and i have brown discharge. Does anyone fink its implantation? I thort it only came like a week after fertilization. If nt implantation,what else may it be? Pleez help. Thank u
hi - have had the exact same situation happen on the 24th and lasted till the 28th ( implantation bleeding can be between 1 & 5 days, according to different sites I researched).  Did a fair bit of research on the net and then asked the ladies here to help me out.  It seems that implantation bleeding can happen straight after ovulating.  I'm now thinking about getting a blood test done as apparently the hormone levels should already show pregnancy pretty much straight away.  Good luck
Wow... Now i feel beta! Yay... Lets just hope 4 da best... But prepare 4 the worst. Hope al works out 4 u.thank u 4 ur advice!
Many consider a pregnancy to have taken place with the union of the egg and the sperm - or with fertilization. That fact is, when the egg is fertilized it remains initially "detached" from the mother - just a tiny, free-floating speck in the wide universe of the womb. Following fertilization, the incipient embryo (or blastocyst) is just a cluster of multiplying cells - and the blastocyst must develop and grow through a number of phases and stages before it is prepared to "hook up" with the mother. This hook up or connection is called "implantation".

When the embryo (blastocyst) is ready, it will nestle into the womb or side of the uterus. At this moment of implantation, pregnancy has officially taken place and the placental tissue begins to secrete the hormone hCG. Implantation may take place as early as a handful of days after ovulation or well over a week. On average, one can expect implantation to occur about seven to ten days after you ovulate.

Signs of implantation are few: Unlike pains associated with the release of the egg (mittelschmerz), there is seldom any kind of cramping or physical awareness that implantation has taken place. In fact, the first sign of implantation may be a positive pregnancy test!On the other hand, some women do experience what is called implantation bleeding, a very light spotting that may occur just shortly after the embryo implants in the uterine lining of the womb. Again, this spotting will be very light, won't last more than a day, and will be typically brown or possibly reddish in color.
Wow...thank u. That actually cleared up a whole lot more. Why is it so difficult to get pregnant when you try,but so easy when you dont try. Ahhh. Makes me so depressed.