Can I use a heating pad???
Ok i'm 32 weeks 5 days and I'm carrying low to begin with. Now that he's dropping and moving lower he's settled into my hips it feels like. I have so much pain in my hips it kills to lay on my side (which is the only way I can sleep) and wake up with horrible hip pains. So my question is am I able to safely use a heating pad on my hip area to make the pain so away? I need some relief cuz I'm starting to feel miserable!
Yes, just not on your belly. And use it on the low setting!
Yeah u can use it for about 15 mins at a time so your temp doesn't rise. Just don't use on bare skin and if it turns your skin red anyways, put it on a lower setting and only use for 10 mins the next time u need to use it
Thank you ladies for responding so quickly. I'm going to try it now to see if it works and hopefully it does!!
Are you able to see a chiropractor? I get hip problems with pregnancy and they help soooo much!!