Castor oil
Does castor oil really help induce labor & is it safe this is my second pregnancy im 3 cm dilated & im 37 weeks
Hi.  You hear mixed results with castor oil.  My doctor is not a fan of it.  Honestly, 3 cm at 37 weeks is pretty good.  I was still 1 cm at 41 weeks for my first and 1 cm at 39 weeks when I was induced with my second.  You sound like you are progressing on target to make it full term.  good luck
DO NOT USE CASTOR OIL. IT CAN DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD.
Castor oil is a laxative. The cramps from it absorbing in your intestines (and causing diarrhea) are supposed to put you in labor. HOWEVER, everything you eat and drink is passed on to your baby.

CASTOR OIL CAN BE DEADLY TO YOUR BABY.
Since castor oil is a laxative, it can cause your baby to pass their first bowel movement in the womb, which can cause a lot of problems, and even be deadly.

It is not worth it.