Cervix position!
Hi girls just wondering if any of you can tell me as to what position the cervix is in early pregnancy and also just before af?
just want to see what you all thought,
im expecting af on saturday but cervix is fairly high and very hard and closed, is that what it should be b4 af or could it be a bfp?
heres hoping :)
thanks girls xx SSBD xx
Sorry I don't know the answer, but just want to bump it up for you in case other ladies know. I'm so hoping to hear your BFP very soon.
Well I am no expert and I would like to state from the very beginning that checking your cervix is NOT a reliable method in checking for pregnancy but here is my experience. Any time I have checked my cervix before AF was due and ended up being pregnant it was high hard closed and very moucousy, however I have also checked it within a day or two of AF and finding it in the same position and not be pregnant. I can say for sure that one time I felt where it was low and soft, literally blending in with the insides, AF came very soon after - I want to say in less than 24 hours. Now I will also admit I was no and avid checker only because I had read it was not reliable and I didn't want to be messing around in there in case I was pregnant (my own paranoia). But that is my limited experience. Hang in there!!!
thanks girls :)
im thinking af is on her way :( i did a test this morning and af is due tomorow and i got a BFN :(((
Im so upset, i just hate this!!!!! LOL