Contraception efficiency
After unprotected sex (the condom was broken) in 36 hours i've taken an escapelle pill. The side effect - bleeding started after 6 days after escapelle taking. Does bleeding mean that i'm not pregnant? Do you know cases of pregnancy after escapelle side effect bleeding?
I used a 'plan b' pill after a broken condom years ago.  I thought that since I got my 'period' that I wasn't pregnant - so I didn't test.  A couple weeks later I started having pregnancy symptoms similar to what I had with my son.  I took a test and it was faintly positive.  My period started the next day.  I don't know if I was pregnant from the 'plan b' cycle or the cycle after, but I would say, take a test just to make sure that you're not pregnant.  I have a feeling the extra hormons in the 'plan b' pills can cause weird stuff to happen.
Thankyou for your answer!
I took the pill escapilla about 10 hours after uprotected sex now still no period 13days later I took a pregnancy test an it was faint I went 2 the nurse an asked about it she said it was positive an that I was 2 have a nother 1 on the 28 of this month 2 be sure I told my bf because I want know secrides between us an his not happy what do I do any 1 that has advice 4 me please