Crawfish while pregnant?
I live in Louisiana, and it's crawfish season!!  Laissez les bon temps rouler!  Seriously though, I'm 9 weeks along, and I'm getting conflicting reports on whether it's OK to eat crawfish while pregnant.  They're a low-mercury seafood, but even so, I want to hear some other thoughts about them before I run out and gorge on 5 pounds worth (which is what I really want to do right now!!)  Thanks, ladies, and best wishes to you all!  
I've heard it's fine, as long as it's cooked fully and you don't take a lot. I think the main concern is the amount of sodium that's in them.
Yes, like Clysta said as long as its fully cooked! no raw fish!
crawfish are fine...according to american pregnancy association ( you can look on the website ) they have a list of safe fish according to the fda...crawfish are on the safest list. :) can't say im big on crawfish..but enjoy.