Does your cervix change during implantation????
I can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere!!!!! Does your cervix position change during implantation?????? The reason I ask is because yesterday I was 5dpo and I had a huge BBT dip and when I checked my cervix it was really low. I mean really low, usually it is very hard for me to reach it, and yesterday it was right there and very squishy. Then today my temp went back up and my cervix is very high, squishy, and closed. I know 5 dpo is early for implantation, but I was just being curious. To add i had horrible lower back cramps yesterday!! I guess I am hoping I get my BFP soon, after 3 m/c's and a CP I CAN"T WAIT to have a viable pregnancy!!!!!!!!
I think that it is different for every one. I know what it changes during ovulation and all but I haven't seen anyone that notices a difference after ovulation but then again I don't think many check that close after ovulation! I hope that this one is it for you and it is a sticky healthy beanie!
I've heard that it does change position in order to help close the womb off to the outside world but I wouldn't personally know. I've never kept track of any of it with my previous pregnancies (none of which carried past the 1st trimester unfortunatly) but the ex I was with at the times of pregnancy would complain that something felt different during sex and then next time he'd say it felt normal again. Good luck hun, fingers crossed for a baby soon :) x