Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Extremely Dizzy and Severe Morning Sickness at 8 weeks

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hello, this is my third pregnancy and for the last four of five days I have been so dizzy that I cannot get out of bed. This dizziness just has also affected my morning sickness. For the last few weeks I was only nauseous in the morning, but now I am having trouble keeping anything down at all. This lasts the whole day, as well as the night! In my first two pregnancies I had morning sickness and was anemic, but the dizziness was never this extreme.  Is this normal or should I seek medical help?? Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this????
Tags: severe
I'm anemic, and my dizziness is extreme some days. I would call your doctor because if your iron is super low then they need to know about it, my iron dropped so low at one point I had to go to the Er an get fluids through an Iv..better safe than sorry! Hole you feel better
Im the same way and im about 8 weeks too! Ive really am slaking in my house work because chasing after my four younger children is as much work as I wont to do right now. Ill start a task and start getting dizzy and will run to the trash can. I havent even been able to cook cuz the smell is to overwhelming. I Feel guilty poping quick things in the oven or ordering take out.
KeeLolo commented on photo
15 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on krichar's status
17 mins ago
hansen20 commented on photo
54 mins ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy