Extremely Dizzy and Severe Morning Sickness at 8 weeks
Hello, this is my third pregnancy and for the last four of five days I have been so dizzy that I cannot get out of bed. This dizziness just has also affected my morning sickness. For the last few weeks I was only nauseous in the morning, but now I am having trouble keeping anything down at all. This lasts the whole day, as well as the night! In my first two pregnancies I had morning sickness and was anemic, but the dizziness was never this extreme.  Is this normal or should I seek medical help?? Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this????
I'm anemic, and my dizziness is extreme some days. I would call your doctor because if your iron is super low then they need to know about it, my iron dropped so low at one point I had to go to the Er an get fluids through an Iv..better safe than sorry! Hole you feel better
Im the same way and im about 8 weeks too! Ive really am slaking in my house work because chasing after my four younger children is as much work as I wont to do right now. Ill start a task and start getting dizzy and will run to the trash can. I havent even been able to cook cuz the smell is to overwhelming. I Feel guilty poping quick things in the oven or ordering take out.