First UltraSound 16 weeks!
I go for my first OBGYN apt Monday, is there anything I can do do try to get my baby to relax so I can hopefully find the gender?
Some babies are stubborn some are not shy at all. You can try drinking ice water. The more they move the better chance you have of catching a glimpse at the gender. This is my second, and my baby had his legs crossed, I drank ice water during and he was wiggle wiggle wiggle. Thank goodness too I thought they were going to have to reschedule.
I had my first ultrasound at 16 weeks and he wasn't shy at all. I went for another at 21 weeks and his legs were wide open so we definitely know he's a boy. I'm 30 weeks 3 days now so getting closer to meeting him. Hope your little one isn't shy
They usually have you drink water and be on a full bladder to have a better view of the baby and I'm not sure what you can do exactly to get the baby to co operate lol ut hopefully he or she does
Thanks everyone! My little baby gave me no trouble. My technician & sister confirm I have a little Princess on the way :)