Fish dream
Last night I dreamed that I was fighting against a small fish. The fish and I weren't in water though. It kept wanting to attach itself to me and I kept getting away from it and shooshing it away as I would a fly.
Everyone says it means pregnancy but I had a vaginal ultrasound this wednesday and if I was pregnant I would have been at 7 to 8 months. I have been worried about being pregnant and have been taking HPTs and one blood test along with two other vaginal ultrasounds one in March, One in April and another just this week. I haven't had a period since November.
Is it pregnancy or someone else around me?
I've never heard of dreams meaning anything. You've had ultrasounds which clearly show you're not pregnant. I highly doubt that it has anything to do with pregnancy, and is probably just a dream.
This is insane.
For eight months now I've been going to gynecologists and purchasing HPTs. I'm exhausted. Everywhere I look it says the same. Mom told me it was. Grandma says the same. Perhaps its someone around me.
I'll need to see a shrink after this.
I would guess that it's someone around you because without anything showing up on blood/ultrasound/urine tests...you're NOT 8 months pregnant,although if you've been sexually active you may have conceived since all of this started and not know yet...do you WANT to be pregnant?
sorry for the double-post my internet connection is mobile and we're having a big storm right now...apologies!
Quite alright.
I have not had sex since my first missed period. I'm so paranoid.
I was thinking the baby could be somewhere in my abdomen and the vaginal ultrasounds weren't able to detect it?
Because of the point you would be at, it would easily be seen if there were a baby. Abdominal preganacy has a 1.5% chance of happening, and a vaginal ultrasound would show your uterus as being oddly shaped or being different. Plus the blood work and tests would come back as a positive because there would have to be hcg present in your body. Abdominal pregnacy is basically classified under ectopic pregnancy. It just implants elsewhere from your tube.
Thank you so much Clysta!
Hope you all have a fantastic day!