Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
How does it the cervix/vagania feel if pregnant?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I might be pregnant and i know that my vagania would be tight but the other day i was with my boyfriend and he said he couldn't get it in and that it was pretty tight down there...Does it get tighter if pregnant? What are some signs that i should look for down there if i am? Are they any signs at all?
He got it in but he had a tough time for a while cause he said it was pretty tight
I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with pregnancy.  The vaginal area stretches during arousal and becomes more elastic and swollen whether pregnant or not.  
The only way to know if you are likely pregnant or not is to wait until your period is late and take a test.  
If you aren't on birth control and turn out not to be pregnant I would recommend getting ot a doctor or clinic and getting on it.  Have a baby at a young age is difficult and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
hansen20 I hope that these 12-15 wee... Comment
hansen20, and KTowne commented on renae176's status
hansen20, KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy