Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
I need professional opinion please???

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I need professional opinion please???

i really hope someone can help me...I am 30 yrs old and have 3 children ages 12, 9, and 1 1/2. Shortly after my now 9 yr old son was born i was diagnosed with PCOS as my periods had always been very irregular but i had stopped having them all but maybe 1-3 per yr. The longest i have gone without a period was 9 months and this happened several times mostly skipping 4-6 months between though. For years i was unsuccessful ttc despite fertility drugs (Clomid, etc.). my husband and i divorced after 7 years and he had been tested as well and everything was fine with him. I met my current bf in late 2008 and we "halfway" tried to conceive at the start of 2009 in which i started my own herbal treatment with teas containing chaste tree berry, **** quai, juniper berry, fennel seed, ginger root, cinnamon bark, chamomile flower, raspberry leaf, anise seed, parsley leaf and saffron stamen. Well unexpectedly by the end of march 2009 i was pregnant with my now 1 and 1/2 yr old son.after my period returned after i stopped nursing, i had about 3 "normal" periods and then they stopped again for 9 months. When i finally had one may 11, 2011 (lmp 8/2010) it was extremely heavy and painful and i was extremely fatigued, which was to be expected i guess. We had unprotected sex first time since on 6/9/2011 (cycle day 30 for me)and again 6/16/2011. On 6/17/2011 I started having brown spotting, only showing on toilet paper and it was very intermittent and only had a few drops on 1 pad the rest of the day and stopped that night so we had sex again on 6/18 then i started to spot again still brown with a little slimy light pink. Then 6/20-6/21 had slightly more darker red bleeding so i wore a tampon thinking it was my period but during this time it was also intermittent and really didnt warrant wearing a tampon but i did anyway. Although i did notice a little more after doing a bit of walking one of these days, enough to leak off the side of the pad(no tampon) but only covered a very small portion of the pad. then later on 6/21 it was very light pink again like at first then stopped completely. We then had unprotected sex again 6/23 and i noticed barely visible light pink during wiping but attributed that to sex. I had taken 2 hpts, both neg but i realize this is probably way too early for that. I'm just very confused as to what this was....i really do not think it was my period because i have never experienced like this before. My periods are always very heavy and last 7-8 days. I am frustrated not knowing what this was because of having the PCOS and I lost my job a year ago so i have no health insurance and cannot afford to go to the dr. Can someone please provide me a little insight?

all i can say is you are having unprotected sex so there is definitely a chance you could be pregnant and spotting/bleeding in pregnancy is not uncommon. Maybe give it a couple of weeks since your last sexual contact and then take a test and see what it says, if it's negative I would say you maybe need to see a doctor at that point just to clarify what the bleeding is.
good luck
thanks, i know all of that its just that I wasnt sure how good my chances are of being pregnant because of my history of pcos and anovulation. and I dont have any idea if or when i would have even ovulated considering how irregular my periods are if i even have them. This happened 30 days after my last period and i was unsure whether this sounded like implantation bleeding or more like a period although like i said before i have never experienced anything like this before in any of my previous 3 pregnancies. And being unemployed now I dont have health insurance so i really cant afford to go to the doctor unless absolutely necessary. I was just hoping to get an expert professional opinion who may have a better idea of what this may sound like. I dont want to mention to my boyfriend unless i am absolutely certain.
veronica0808 commented on photo
19 mins ago
hansen20 commented on photo
dianaexoh uploaded a new photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy