Aa
A
A
Close
Is stomach acid normal like this??
Okay so I'm a first time mommy, 22 yrs old & 9 weeks. Nausea morning sickness ect has only really hit me these past 2.5 weeks but I'm not actually puking anything up besides LOTS of stomach acid mucus & foam even tho I'm eating regularly. Is that normal or has anyone else experienced this that may have some tips or tricks to help? TMI but also almost half the time when I can go #2 if I'm not constipated it'll usually be stomach acid as well. Help!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello , try drinking lots of water your body needs it other thing that you can drink is cranberry juice since it's kind of citric it helped me with all the acid/heart burn other thing that you can drink is Chamomile tea with honey instead of sugar. If you don't feel comfortable drinking that then try chewing on tums. Goodluck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
9442948 tn?1406820051
In some cases yes this is normal. It could be acid reflux in a severe case. I would call your Dr most of the time they can prescribe something to help with acid reflux. I had it terribly to the point I was puking it and it was coming out my nose. Tmi I know but my midwife prescribed something and it went away. Huge relief
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I have it bad! To the point where I don't see at night no more, what were you prescribed ? I had Zofran but that didn't work
Comment
Cancel
9442948 tn?1406820051
Zofran is for morning sickness and has been recalled they are no longer supposed to prescribe it. They prescribed me prilosec which is for acid instead of nausea
Comment
Cancel
9442948 tn?1406820051
I hope you find relief soon I know how absolutely miserable it can be
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on photo
14 mins ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank