Itchy skin a sign of being pregnant?
I had sex with my girlfriend about a week ago, and she told me today her legs and arms and neck were really itchy for some reason.  And she gets heat rash normally to begin with but she didnt think this was it, and then i saw how it might be a sign of pregnancy.  Or is the itchy skin something that comes later down the road when the skin stretches and im just being paranoid??
i dont think itchy skin is a sign of being pregnant til later on like you said when your skin starts to stretch, i am not 100% sure though. If you two are worried why dont you wait until her menstrual cycle is supposed to come, then take a home pregnancy test? Good luck.
Lol paranoid. But then most guys are. Itchy skin comes later in pregnancy and isn't (or so I've heard) a symptom. At 1 week past the date you have sex it would be too soon for her to get any pregnancy symptom.
Okay thank you both!