Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Ligament pain?? OMG, please help...

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Ligament pain?? OMG, please help...

for the past 3 days, i've had the most severe back pain ever. i can't move. it's that simple. i'm so god damn useless, and frankly the more time i miss from school, the worse i feel. i could cry i'm so frustrated. i thought i was having a pretty simple pregnancy. i only had morning sickness between 630am and 730 am. i puked once, and then i'm good for the rest of the day. btw, i'm 11 w + 4 days. last week, i had the worst headache of my life... lasted 2 days long. i was pretty much on bed rest because i felt like everytime i stood up, i was gonna black out. my bp was 150/100 but i've taken to eating better and got it to 130/90. i've always had a high bp though.

anyway, round ligament pain?? what people are describing it as, it isn't me, i don't get cramps or any pain in my belly area. just pain in my back. severe pain. i'm pretty much on bed rest. i can't even reach to wipe after i pee, front and back hurt equally as much. getting out of bed hurts. standing hurts. having a shower hurts. the pain hasn't died down at all. which, reading online, it says its suppose too? the pain runs down my left leg and online it says its suppose to hurt more on the right??? my dr says its normal, but i really just think hes an idiot. he didn't seem too concerned and told me to get exercise... hello!!!?!?! i would if i could move,thank you very much. my bf literally helps to do everything. this morning, when i threw up, i almost missed the toilet because of the pain from leaning over it. i'm not worried about it, tbh...its just a pain in the butt. i know it isn't effecting my baby, i feel like its normal, but this severe? it hasn't stopped. i've already missed 2 days of class. ugh. i'm so lucky to have the man that i do, he literally runs to my side every time i scream out in pain, but today hes at work!!! ahhhhh.

sorry. i just needed to vent. i can't believe it hurts so much... when will it end? i'm not even in my 2nd trimester yet....
bump
   bump
I know how you feel. Mine started as a pain in my groin. The midwife says its normal ligament pain. But then it got worse its my right leg and i can barely walk. It brought me to tears. She said it would start on one side then it would start on the other. Im not much help. Hope you feel better soon. X
I'm 11 weeks and 6 days, and my back is killing me too! So are my ribs :(
welcome to the 1st trimester!!!!
but i dnt see how they let u say god **** WOUT REMOVING UR POST  sorry totally out off the subject of ur question just  thnk its a very disrespectful word
Try massage, rubbing peppermint lavender balm on it, or eucalyptus oil on it. My midwife suggested those for the hip/back pain. Generous hubby is sending me for a massage... can't wait!
My lord i feel ur pain love baby may be on your siatic (sciatic) nerve you can try going to the chiropractor to get adjusted I had to go every month with the last two pregnancys my hips would pop out so bad i couldn't walk or roll over in bed couldn't get up couldn't lift my feet more then an inch off the floor
*
It's literally been a week and it's still going strong. Although at certain times of the day it feels better. Although still kills :-( I've taken to tyonel but I just feel guilty taking it so I only take it when it's really bad. A heating pad and a magic bag my bf made me help a lot.... I just really hope it goes away soon... I don't have the funds to go buy whatever and I just feel guilty asking even though I know my bf would buy me the world if I asked.
Oh girl i know. For like 4 days straight i had the worst pain in my middle back area on my right side to where i culdnt move!! It was the worst pai ever it didnt feel like ligament pain it felt like i had a sever pulled muscle. That was when i was 17 weeks im now 26 weeks n havnt had it nemore thank god!!
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
49 mins ago
Vency commented on Update
TinaR10 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy