Light bleeding after intercourse at 6 weeks pregnant!
Hello everyone Im trying not to freak out here! I am about 6 w 2d pregnant I just had intercourse with my boyfriend and as soon as I went to the bathroom (sorry TMI) I saw a bit of blood nothing serious I didn't panic.  But then Im cooking and feel something gushing down my I checked and I had dropped a bit of blood no blood clots but it was bright red. I peed and on the tissue more came out  it was light but very bright after a 2nd wipe there was no more blood. Should I be concerned???
Well, when you're pregnant the blood flow to your cervix increases, so it's normal to spot some after intercourse. Especially if it was relatively rough.  But I'm not sure about 'gushing'. But if you are really concerned about it call your doctor.
Also irratation could have accurred, I've heard a doctor tell ladies on here don't have sex until you are completly ready and or use water based lub so irratation doesn't occur, I had it in my last pregnancy. You should be fine but do tell your doctor at your next appointment
Maybe gushing Is the wrong word I just felt it when the blood came down the bleeeding has stopped but if it comes back I'm def going to the ER Ty so much for ur comment Xo!
Hello there! I think it'd def irritation my apt is in about a wk 1/2 def telling the doc about this ! Thanks for ur comment I feel better :-)
Glad I could help good luck :) and also going to "hard" maybe another reason why rough sex could have taken a toll down there Since we have all that extra blood flow lol. If it irratates you just tell him to take it easy, for the baby. Lol