Long time no see everyone!!!
I know it has been a while....well almost a year. My husband and I are going through a nasty divorce. He was having intimate affairs with a so called best friend, and our marriage turned extremely abusive, so I have filed for a divorce. So far all I have is a restraining order, with full physical custody of all 3 kids. It is only temp until the real custody hearing. We filed only after living in Iowa for a month which is sad. I do however have plans to move back home when everything is said and done. We have been seperated for 3 months, we legally seperated 2 weeks after we moved here sad enough.

I also have pregnancy questions...lol. My AF has been irregular since Conners birth...almost a year now. I had my AF Aug 10th, intercourse from the 31st to the 4th. I started what seemed to be AF Jan 7th-8th sometime, and now I am spotting. The way my AF works is this...

Day 1- Half the day is light...needing light absorbency tampon, other half is heavy
Day 2- Extremely heavy needing a super absorbency
Day3- Back to light bleeding
Day 4- I am done.

How do I calculate my AF cycle. Would it still be based on a 28 day cycle or no.

My spotting is dark...so old blood, I took 2 HPT's about 2 weeks ago which were neg. Could I be preggers again?

Thanks guys! And I am totally back to stay lol!
Also wanted to add, I usually only go for 4 days, my aug AF lasted 8 days approx.
And Not Jan...I meant Sept...lol sorry guys, lack of sleep lol
Im sorry to hear what you are going through! I have no advice, but wanted to say at least WELCOME BACK! ;)
I'm so sorry to hear that! You could be having a wacky cycle...I don't really have much advice either. But welcome back!
Thanks you guys! I am glad to be back, and dont be sorry for all of this. I am just glad I found out and got out when I did, it could have been much much worse.
oh girl i am sooo sorry to hear about what you are going through.. i was confused when i read your post about your baby Angel. wow...you deserve some extra big hugs.. sorry i cant provide much info on the AF...my best advice would be wait a week and retest?
AF bleeding for 2 days and up is completely normal. My periods used to last 2 days! Also, you would calculate your cycle based on however long YOUR cycle is. If your period comes every 28 days, then yes you'd continue to count your AF based on a 28-day cycle.

Im going to have to retest, because the spotting has stopped completely....I am so confused about AF right now. I know it can be any number of things from stress to my diet and lack of exercise lol. We will see...if I do not have an AF other than this spotting by the 10th then I will retest.
I am so sorry about all that your being put through:-( Some men are so stupid! But I would like to welcome you back!!! How is Conner and the rest of the bunch?? Sorry I cant answer your question:-( I am acually about to post a question about my wacky AF since Taylors birth.
Hey Blueeyedtabbycat!! I am doing great considering my current situation. And please although this *****, I feel a million times better without the hubby around. Conner is growing like a weed...Tends to be really stubborn lol. The other boys are great! Michael and Aiden are in school now and doing wonderful. Yeah and about this AF stuff....I wish it was so much easier. Like a bell went off when you are most fertile... "DING FRIES ARE DONE"
Welcome back!  I'm sorry to hear things are the way they are...

I don't really have a great answer to your question BUT I wanted to recommend the site fertilityfriend...it could help you track your periods and their patterns etc.
Honestly...to ME it sounds like your AF is probably messed up due to stress...if your tests have been negative.  I just went 64 days without a period and the ones before that were all screwed up.  

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through.  It's never easy.  I had issues with my DH....we actually went throught the divorce, but got back together.  If you need someone to talk to or have any questions let me know.  I did my own divorce (no lawyer) and got what I wanted out of it.  I learned a lot through the process and if I can use that knowledge to help anyone else I would be glad to.  
Lol, long time no talk! To me... it sounds like your AF just changed after connor was born.
Basically after TJ my AF went from every 29 days to every 31d and I only had bleeding for a few days.

By the way... many of us here are expecting again, or expecting after ttc around when you were last on (some may have had babies! lol).

I'm 28w with baby boy #2, and he is genetically normal. No T21 and not even the skin disorder.
OMG!! Thats fantastic news to hear about baby #2! Actually brought tears to my eyes. How is little TJ doing? I seen some of his recent pictures and he is just so beautiful. Im quite envious about everyone having babies. Thats one thing I always got upset about with ex DH. But now that he is out...I can have more! Now I just need to find a donor lmao.

I heard Joy was expecting really soon...made me cry aswell. I know she had one heck of a journey TTC. I seen Riot was also expecting and tabby just had a baby..all these babies make me rub my tummy. I feel like this is the sisterhood of babies and that I should be going through all the morning sickness and swollen feet with you all. I am so glad to be back on MH...I have missed you all so much, it was like being away from another part of my family. I am just so glad to be back!!
We started TTC when TJ was 6mo old and had just gotten home from the hospital. TJ is doing AWESOME! He's about 15lbs now, 25 inches long (born 5lb5oz 18'in) He can say dada, sign mama, shake his head no, and began nodding yes (imitating)today. He also is learning to sit unsupported and we think that sometime in the next couple months he'll be sitting and crawling.

He also finally laughs and smiles. It took 8 mo for our first true smile. He got really sick thanksgiving of last year following his open heart surgery, Id on't think you were still on then. We took him to the hospital and he wound up staying 3 mo because they had to reopen his chest, take out the metal clips his body was rejecting and they had to let his chest, bone too, close on it's own. He spent 6w on life support and another 6w recovering.
I am happy to say he's been pronounced %100 healthy by his heart doctor and ped and we just got the official ok for him to begin feeding training (4-8bites of babyfood 4x a day is what was suggested) to help him get past his oral aversion from being on the vent so long.
Yesterday I looked at his xmas pic (on the vent, the hospital took it and santa is next to the bed w/a toy over him..) and it made me cry remembering him so sick and just reminds me that this year is going to be ALOT different (heck by xmas I'll have 2 babies lol)
I'm having a preggo moment on when joy is due but I know it's soon.

Oh, and Riot's kids are going to be like 13 mo apart. TJ and Mason will be about 15 1/2mo apart....we tend to chat alot partly because both our kids are close in age and we're both pregnant AGAIN at the same time so there's alot in common. She's a month ahead of me I think.

Cindie