Need Advice ASAP
I am almost 15 weeks pregnant. For the past week or so I have been getting dizzy while standing. Today has been especially worse and when I stand I get dizzy, the room turns all white and fuzzy, my legs feel weak. I look pale. So I took my blood pressure and it was 90/54. That's really low. I'm also anemic. Should I go to the doctor right now? Or should I wait til my appointment on Wednesday?
drink as much water as you can possibly guzzle! Increasing your blood volume will hopefully increase your blood pressure. Also eat something like fruit or peanut butter with a good bit of sugar in it, in case that's a part of the problem. My blood pressure likes to bottom out when I'm pregnant and cause me to faint, too, so I completely relate to the feeling. At one point when I was pregnant with my first son, my BP was 60/37...it wasn't a whole lot lower after getting out of the OR after my daughter was born and I nearly bled to death, so I know how very low it is and it was scaaaary!

But keeping up fluid intake is a good short-term solution. I would call my doctor tonight, or tomorrow morning first thing as long as you don't faint tonight...if you do, go to the ER. Otherwise call first thing in the AM and see if they have any suggestions for you.

So sorry, I know how terribly scary it is. You have a daughter already, right? I had a 2-year-old at the time and I was always afraid of passing out when I was home alone with her, which I did once or twice. I am having some of the same problems with this pregnancy and now that I have a 3-year-old AND a 1-year-old it's twice as scary!

hope your doctor has some good suggestions, keep me posted OK?
Yeh u should call ur doc...ur anemic meaning low blood count & blood carry oxygen that's y u feel this symptoms go call ur doc now u don't want ur baby to be in distress
I will, and I'll try all of the things you said. If it doesn't change and gets worse, or I faint, I'll have my husband take me in right away. And yes I have a 2 year old little girl And I'm terrified I'll pass out while I'm here alone with her. My husband is home from work now so I'm not alone. I'll let you know if anything changes! Thanks so much:)