Need help with baby girl names?
I like:
Brianna
Rayna

My husband likes:
Alexa

Middle will be:
Angel (my mom) and Charmaine (his mom)

Last Name:
Garrett

Siblings:
Jason and Tanner
I don't know about where you live but here I am hearing every variation of Alexa constantly with little girls.  So Brianna might be a little rarer.  (Alexis, alexa, alexia.....etc)
Both the "BA," and "AA" (for a girl) monograms are teasing fodder in junior high; if you arrange the middle names with the C before the A in the monogram, you can avoid that.
I was thinking of putting Charmaine first then Angel and we only have about 1500 people where we live so none of these are common.
I wasn't concerned that they were common, just have double meanings that junior high boys would enjoy sniggering at.  The C before the A will solve that.
What about combining them?
Alexianna Angel Charmaine Garrett
Now we have to watch out what we name our kids because of teasing? Wow where was all this protection when I was a kid? Honestly... kids will bully their peers no matter their name monograms. Just like how the schools in my state brought out uniforms "to try and limit bullying over clothes" puh-lease. Ive been among the bullied and though I hated it with a passion - it built me up enough that I dont take that nonsense from anyone.

Y'know - if we have a boy I'll name him Sue.
The software thoughtfully removed the short form nickname for Richard.
People have always watched out what they named their kids because they didn't want the name to be laughable.  It's nothing new.  That's why you see so few little boys named **** any more.  Nobody said paying attention to that factor protects a child from all teasing.  We can't prevent our kids from getting laughed at in other ways and about other things, but we do have control over this.  My nephew was born with an irregularity in his hand from amniotic band syndrome.  Several of his fingers are missing.  His parents like the name "Jack," but there is a mountain nearby named Three Fingered Jack.  Guess what, they didn't name him Jack.  Are you saying that they should have, so it would make him a tougher boy because he might get taunted with that name?  

I don't get too distressed by names because if the kid doesn't like it, he or she will probably change it by high school anyway.  But you won't see me naming my child Stinky Johnson either.
Oooh, that is odd, the two items posted in reverse order.  I've never seen that happen before.  Read the longer one before the short one.
I was only pointing out that kids are kids and some are cruel. They will find anything wrong with someone's name regardless. My name, for example, is Sabrina. You wouldnt think anything bad there except there is a Sabrina the Teenage Witch. So I would get called Sabrina the Teenage *****. Now come middle school - I could handle that but in my last years of elementary school that was a nightmare. I had wanted to change my name, but I learned real quick that name teasing was the LAST thing I had to worry about. There were confounded contraptions called lockers that did real damage if one didnt dodge the jocks fast enough.

There are worse forms of bullying than worrying about name monograms. Though Stinky Johnson could be a winner - jk
All I'm saying is that if mom and dad have choice 1 or choice 2, and they like each one fine, they should choose the one least likely to provoke guffaws later.  My good friend Cherie was almost named Charmin, if you can believe it.  Her mom liked French names.  Someone kindly pointed out to Mom that it just wasn't kosher to name a little girl after a toilet paper.  I am certain that name teasing is the last thing a lot of kids have to worry about (once when I mentioned it, a friend said "Better your name than your face.")  But if it's a toss-up for the parent, they can allow a little thought to the monogram to come into it.  My husband's last name begins with D, and we did think about the initials.  For example, RFD was out, BAD was out, ADD was out.
I was going to name Orion Amos, before I thought of "anus". Lol
My daughters name is Decorah, and I was in high school when I named her, and someone in my grade said... "like d!ck-oral?"... I didn't find it funny at all because it doesn't even make sense or sound alike, but all the other kids thought it was funny. Kids are cruel. I will always take name trading into consideration when naming my child, because I was called names and laughed at in elementary school.
More on the lines of your question, I like the alexianna suggestion. Beautiful name!
Back to the o.p.'s question also, I like Brianna a little better than Alexa, but they are both beautiful so it seems like you can't lose.  If you like the sound of Brianna and he likes the sound of Alexa, is it possible that you both might like the sound of Adrianna?  
Name her whatever you like best! Don't let the possibility of some middle school child calling her a name based on her initials. Scare you info changing it. Seriously I have never heard that before. And honestly would have never thought of that, no one even knows your middle name in school usually and its not like the initials are a.s.s. yes children can be cruel but don't let the fear of her first and middle name initials scare you out of naming her what you want. It's not like you have horrible name choices I think they are all pretty and I'm sure you will pick the one that means a lot to you!
Along with Adrianna, some others in the same family as Brianna and Alexa are Ariella and Brielle.