Need some answers really dont want to go to the doc!!
I have posted other questions on here before and thank you everyone for your help. This is one of my main concerns... I have very sore breasts and nipples, I am creating colostrom. I have seen it and so has my husband. I have taken multiple hpt's but they all have came out negitive. I was really late for my period in aug but i did get it, in sept but a light period maybe a day n half. If anyone can tell me whats going on that would be great!!
Kambry
When you lactate it is because you have elevated levels of Prolactin. If it concerns you you'll be able to get a blood test to check your hormone levels. It sounds like you may have a hormonal imbalance if you're lactating but not pregnant.
i would definitely go to doc and ask to get a blood test done to see if youre pregnant and tell them that youre producing colostrom (which is odd with a neg result).  i have a feeling they'll either a) say you dont need one bc youve taken multiple tests with neg results or b) give you a hard time to make sure you could be pregnant or not.  both have happened to me.

your symptoms sound promising tho :) good luck!
Thanks guys for the answers. I have another question is it normal to be creating this colstrom or what. what can i do to make it stop its freaking me out well to extent because i might not be pregnant. very wierd!
When is your next period due or are you irregular? It is unusual to be pregnant and lactating this early but not necessarily impossible. Your doctor will be able to help you stop lactating if you're not pregnant.
Well my period are very regular since i have had my first child so it was suppose to come aug 29th but didnt show intell sept 5 and very light, so im guessing my next period is sept 5
Well then you're definitely testing early so I would test around October 2-5. If it is still negative and no period wait a few more days and retest. Since your last period was "off" the next might be, too, especially if this lactating is stressing you out (stress delays things).
ok great thank you so much you helped me clear that up!!