Aa
A
A
Close
No signs of labor yet
I'm due in 4 days and i haven't had no signs of labor just yet .. first time mommy , idk what to do just wait till she comes out ?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Do some walking, sex, light exercises
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
The last few days are the hardest in my opinion.  I had such pressure in my nether regions that I could hardly walk!  And I couldn't eat because my stomach was so squished.  It's rough.  But babies do tend to come when they want to and honestly, you can try some things, but  baby will make her grand appearance when she is darn good and ready.  It's common for first pregnancies to go over the due date.  I would try this----  try to think of this as the last hurrah!  Once baby arrives, life is forever changed.  You are then tied to baby care 24/7 (when they aren't with you, you are worried about it, LOL)---  so do some YOU things.  Read a good book, watch some movies or bad reality tv, go to lunch with a friend, take some naps when YOU want to, etc.  Make it all about pampering yourself for once baby gets here . . .  it's game on and we have so little time for that.  Let us know how it goes, okay?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on ZonnyC's status
7 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank