No signs of labor yet
I'm due in 4 days and i haven't had no signs of labor just yet .. first time mommy , idk what to do just wait till she comes out ?
Do some walking, sex, light exercises
The last few days are the hardest in my opinion.  I had such pressure in my nether regions that I could hardly walk!  And I couldn't eat because my stomach was so squished.  It's rough.  But babies do tend to come when they want to and honestly, you can try some things, but  baby will make her grand appearance when she is darn good and ready.  It's common for first pregnancies to go over the due date.  I would try this----  try to think of this as the last hurrah!  Once baby arrives, life is forever changed.  You are then tied to baby care 24/7 (when they aren't with you, you are worried about it, LOL)---  so do some YOU things.  Read a good book, watch some movies or bad reality tv, go to lunch with a friend, take some naps when YOU want to, etc.  Make it all about pampering yourself for once baby gets here . . .  it's game on and we have so little time for that.  Let us know how it goes, okay?