Normal Fundal Height At 26 weeks
My fundal height is 28 and I'm only 26 weeks, Is this normal? I know right now its suppose to be pretty accurate. Its when you get around 32 to 34 weeks is when it can be off a bit. Is it normal??
Sounds normal to me. I know many people who have theirs measure off early and baby be fine. Could be how baby is sitting, fluid, weight gain, anything really. I wouldn't personally worry.
While the general rule of thumb is that fundal height will correspond with weeks of gestation, it's not an exact science.  It's not at all unusual for measurements to be off by 2-3 either way.  Even earlier in the pregnancy.  I wouldn't worry.
yea thats what i thought. Then i read its suppose to be pretty much on target at this point. Its when you get further along that it could be wrong. I just keep worrying about the littlest things!