PLEASE HELP
I have a 9 month old son and have not had a peiord since he was born ( no birth control) now all of the sudden i am having extreme ccramping and pains in my back accompanied by heavy brigt red bleeding...i was experincing some pregnancy symtoms took a home test that came back negitive. i have no idea what is going on someone pleasssee help
It could be your period coming back. I was on the pill for many years and got pregnant with my daughter. When my period came back it was much heavier then it had ever been and cramping was also more then before.
She said she no bith control lol
I know, I didn't go back on birth control after I had my daughter. What I was saying is for years I was on the pill and I got use to it because it kept my period and cramping light. Then after having a baby and not going back on birth control my period got heavier along with the cramping.