Painful Sex
Sex is very painful at the minute, I've been to see all medical professionals see if I can get some help but nothing is getting sorted, I've been for externals, internals, swabs, tests, no one can find anything wrong, it's quite frustrating and me and my partner are frustrated to say the least.

All my doctor's only answer is I've had a bad experience with sex and it's subconsciously making my muscles tighten which beings the pain on, I completely disagree with this, as I've had no bad experiences with sex, it's always felt the way it's meant to..nice, I suggested it could be dyspareunia but this is the meotional pain towards sex and I don't have that at all, he wont send me to a counsellor as the waiting list is too long, I live with my partner, I know he hasn't cheated, I know I haven't, we want to start a family and have lived together for quite some time, and been together for 5 years, I can't find any other answer, it's driving us both mad, I do try and I have had sex a couple of times but it's even painful the day after, feels like friction burns or something.  I've tried lube, oral, foreplay, everthing

I tense up before sex but when I had an internal the woman put her fingers up and it didn't hurt at all, it's been happening for about a year so you can imagine how stressful it is...
Wow this must be frustrating ,has it always been that way.I would have said same thing about sexual experiences,but since you say no,then im afraid i have no idea,there is obviously a reason why you tense up before sex.easy said than done,but you need to find ways.to try and relax before hand.and dont always plan for sex to happen,just relax together enjoy the time you spend together,with foreplay or not.do you use sex toys and do you have the same problem.I do hope you get things sorted.sorry wasnt much help.
you may want to check out this site.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/painfulintercourse.htm

it also mentions dyspareunia which theer is more involved than you think.quite informative i thought.all the best..
I'll have a look thank you, and yes it's been like this for about 2 years or just a little less, I moved out and was quite stressed as it was a complicated move and thoguht it was that but I'm all settled for over a year now so don't see how it could be that, I've had a very heathly sex life for 9 years now and had no problems, even my first time I believe didn't hurt me, i've had peopel upset me through my life but who hasn't...I don't use sext toys, although i tried love eggs once and them hurt while putting in but when they were in they felt fine, so i thought it may ne a lump or spot in side on the wall but nothing came up in scans or anything, I will check out this link and thank you for your help.

Oh and I never plan, always take it slow and my partner is so loving and goes in my speed

Are there any doctors on here or just help?
On this site its a forum,for all women just to come and chat etc.there are docotrs who answer questions,on this site.if you go to top of this page,and you will see health topics,people etc and doctors click on that see what happens.definately check out that link,as it is obviously somthing more on the outside.i really hope you get it sorted.all the best.
also maybe post this in womens health forum, you might get more answers there
Brilliant thanks I will try there, I have also looked on the website and everything in there is what I have covered in one of my sessions with drs or hospital, but thanx for all your help, think asking doctors costs so I'll try health forum and hopefully I'll get some answers...

Thanks all I really appreciate all the help
Good for you.the doctors here on this forum dont charge so worth posting there also.all the best hope you get it sorted.
Where is the option to get an answer from a doctor and gynecologist if they have some here?
Click on link doctors top of page,scroll down look through dr listed.there is a lady there who deals with gynecologist amoungst other stuff.its a case of searching through this site.