Pregnant with chlamydia
I'm 36 weeks pregnant and just found out that I have chlamydia. My boyfriend confessed to having a one night stand while we were broken up and without knowing he had been infected we continued to be very sexually intimate for months now. Can my baby be affected by the many times I've swallowed my boyfriends semen? I've been treated but he hasn't yet. Can I be reinfected just by kissing him sense we both performed oral sex on each other while infected? And how long will it take for me to be cured after just taking the one time treatment of 4 tabs of azithromycin 250mg?
It takes about a week for it to go away thats why they tell u no sexual contact and if you do use a condom and no you can't get chlamydia by semen only sexual contact The enzymes and acids in your stomach will quickly destroy any viruses and bacteria. Or spit it out, and use a mouthwash to remove any lingering hope this helps
It takes one week but you and your boyfriend should not have ANY sexual contact until about one to two weeks AFTER he has been treated so you dont get reinfected.