Pressure - 25 weeks pregnant
Hi ladies!  For the past few days I have been having what I thought was BH, but now - after doing some reading - I'm not so sure.  I keep having this feeling of LOTS of pressure low in my abdomen and then it will just go away - no pain or anything else.  Then - lots of times when I'm relaxing or laying down at night I feel this really heavy pressure that kind of just rises up through my trunk all the way to my chest.  If I readjust my position and take some deep breaths it goes away, but it really concerns me.  What could it be?  Has anyone else experienced this?
I've been feeling the same thing for a couple of weeks now, and I do the same I take in deep breaths and it goes away.  I think its braxton hicks.  As long as it doesn't hurt and its not consistent then it should be ok.
Drink tons of cold water throughout the day too.
I actually went to the hospital saturday because of all the pressure I feel and everything was normal.The baby was sitting kindof low.I feel it everyday and the Dr. said it was normal.