Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Pressure in lower Abdominal during Pregnancy? Worried!

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hey, This is my first pregnancy and Im 24 weeks, I was just wondering two things actually, one is it normal to go a few days without feeling any movement??, normally he is quite active, some people have been telling me that the more active Im the more he sleeps, now whether that is true or not I don't know. And my second question is, is it normal to feel sudden pressure in my lower abdominal, not quite in my pelvic area??, I was at work tonight and at my job Im on my feet and a lot of walking, and out of no where this pressure come on and it was to the point that I had to sit down (cause it was worse the more I walked) and let it pass, about 15 to 20 mins. Im a little bit of a worrier and three of my friends had lost their baby around this time so Im freaking out, please comment and let me know if anyone else has experienced this?
It may or may not be normal i felt the pressure but if you are that worried go to the ER just to calm your nerves hun.
I agree with happy mom. Go get checked out to put your mind at rest. I'm sure everything is fine but best be safe. I'm the same I'm 22w and I always have pressure down there but they said its cz baby is lying do low.
ok thank you :) i have a appointment tomorrow morning with my doctor, if it comes back again im going to the ER tonight
Lumibutterfly added the Pregnancy Tracker
46 mins ago
hansen20, and KTowne commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy