Pubic bone pain
I asked before once, but I already stopped "watching" it so I don't want to look through thousands of posts to find it.

When I'm walking for any length of time, even just through the grocery store I get pain in my pubic bone. Last night DH and I went to a concert, and I did a decent bit of walking, but I was also sitting most of it. Last night and today it feels like I got kicked in the crotch repeatedly. I didn't have this pain with Elijah, and it gets to the point I can hardly walk. Anyone else have experiences? I know I've seen others post about it, but since I didn't previously have experience with it I didn't answer any of them.
sounds like SPD....I had a mild case of it and it was VERY painful near the end. my pubic bone would throb and I got stabbing pains every time I moved..I couldn't even touch it. When my underwear would roll down sometimes and tighten across my pubic bone I would gasp in pain....

and I know that it was only a mild case. several women on here have had severe cases and I hurt in sympathy...

it could be that hon.

Although I know that Amanda said she had severe pubic pain (describing feeling like she was kicked in the crotch too, lol) and I DON'T think she had SPD...so I'm not sure if it's normal to a certain extent or not. I know I didn't have it with Kahlan.

Well that wasn't very helpful, sorry Brinny. But I feel your pain :(. since you're in the middle of the pregnancy some OBs will OK ibuprofen which can help, but obviously as you get near the end you can't take it (and of course for anyone reading do NOT take ibuprofen in the first trimester or AT ALL without OB permission!).
It S*CKS!!! I can't think of any other way to describe it besides being kicked over and over. I'm also hurting on my lower abdomen, but I know that's just round ligament pain.

An L&D nurse said it's not ok to take Ibuprofen in the 3rd trimester? I'm finally in it now.  (YAY!!!) Eh, I may just suck it up and try not to walk too much at one time until my next appointment, Oct 12. If it gets bad between now and then I'll call L&D and see what they say about the ibuprofen/what I can do about it. So far I haven't taken pain meds at all for it, I'm trying to avoid them if I can, just don't like taking them in general unless I need them. We'll see how the day goes...I've been on my rear most of the day so far, and it's not getting better yet...I wonder if ice would help. LOL. Should I ice my vagina? LOL. Sorry...sounded funny to me.

I know a few on here have talked about it. I don't remember if last time I got any responses from them or not.
Well for the heck of it I decided to call L&D to ask about the ibuprofen, and the nurse said you are not allowed to take it AT ALL unless your dr tells you to...SO. I can take tylenol or extra strength tylenol, and use a heating pad on my back???
OMG I had that with my 1st and it was horrible!! The only thing that helped was the chiropractor, I would feel much better for a few days after a visit. He told me some women get it worse than others, in reality its good it means your pubic bone is seperating getting ready for baby but in your case and mine is seperates alot and way before birth....Not sure if it has anything relation but I pushed my dd out in 1 push.
Pubic bone pain in pregnancy is also know as Pubic Symphysis Diastasis, check that out online it will give you more info.
I was wondering about that as well. I've been having pain at my pubic bone off an on for over a week now. It's like a strong painful achy feeling or a cramp right there. I got really worried and called my cousin who just had her baby. She said she started feeling those pains around 25w and that her doctor said it was normal. I have my next appt on wednesday so I'm going to ask about it.
I looked up Pubic symphysis Diastasis, and found other sites for pubic bone pain too...I definitely didn't realize your pubic bone spreads too...that gave me goose bumps thinking about it...not sure why, kinda creeped me out.

Anyways, the relaxin hormone would be my guess as far as why mine hurts. My hip that I was told was inflamed a few years ago has given me trouble since, but especially since my second trimester started. Now that I'm in the third trimester it's not bothering me as much but I haven't been on the go near as much, and have been spending a lot of time resting. SO, I guess this time around the relaxin is going a little overboard and that's why I'm hurting...if it gets really bad, at my next appointment I'll ask about it...but as of right now tylenol will have to do. I did end up taking some earlier, since I was barely able to walk, and it took the edge off a little. I guess your pubic bone is like a joint sort of, when you move certain ways it can cause it to hurt worse...I found that out for sure the painful way. OUCH!
It's Spd a pubis disfunction. I have it also but mine got so bad I couldn't even turn over in bed. Sleep with a pillow between your legs. You can ask your doctor for pain mess but I don't recommend them.
Meds
I had SPD and it started around week 12/13 for me. Near the end it was quite sevear. Really the only reason I got an epidural. Contractions were tolerable but the pubic bone pain especialy during exams was extreme.

I'm on my phone so when I get a chance to get on my laptop I'll post more tips on how to deal with the pain.