RESTRAINING ORDER
1st off... when my ex-bf and i found out i was pregnant he started denying the child and he started abusing me in any way possible. when that started happening, i moved back to TX from FL.

But i don't have any money...

How do i get a restraining order and child support on my ex-bf?
you don't need money. you should contact your local court system and ask them point-blank "I need a court-appointed attorney/advocate to help me file a restraining order on my ex, and I need to file for child support. I am ___ weeks pregnant, and I don't have the money to hire my own attorney. Tell me what I need to do." Most likely they will help you file the restraining order first of all....and then they will tell you to wait until after the baby is born, and do a DNA test. once that is done, filing for child support is a simple procedure. but you need someone in the legal system to be aware of your case and to help you get through this process...so I would simply recommend looking up some numbers and figuring out who can help you the most. I don't know the TX court system, I'm sorry, so I can't help much with who to call.
you can try and contact your local legal aid.  They can help you, or you can do as I did, research it, you should be able to file for child support without having to pay it's called "filing as indigent" as for the restraining order, you need to contact your local magistrate court and ask themwhat the procedure is.  As for child support, if you get any kind of government assistance (medicaid, food stamps, tanf) you can request that they go after him for child support and they will initiate the process. There will most likely be a paternity test involved since he denies paternity.
If you want to get a restraining order, you need proof to substain it, so start recording, taking pics or whatever you can of your ex bf trying to get to you. It does varies from state to state so you are better off doing what the other two ladies told you to do. Just be adviced that they might ask you for evidence
You'll have to wait until the baby is born and you get a DNA test to claim child support.