Right inner labia very swollen
I am 6 months pregnant and this is my first. In the last month or so everything 'down there' has had a sensation of major pressure im guessing this is normal because of course there is a baby growing pushing on things but Im also having pain, nothing super unbareable just a 'sore' feeling. The thing thats got me very bothered is my right inner labia is swollen massively (sorry for the description) anyway it is very very uncomfortable as it is making things such as walking and underwear very difficult and unpleasant. Its gotten mch worse withen the last few days and now things have began to itch. Everything is beng disturbed and feels very raw and unpleasant is this swelling of just one labia minora and itching normal or should it be time to freak out?
You may have a vericose vein.  I developed one of the right side during my last pregnancy and they can become very swollen and uncomfortable and even painful.  It gets worse the further along you are but typically goes away after birth.  This time mine showed up around 13 weeks.  Mine also itches as well.  Talk to your doctor about it to be sure this is what it is.  If it is there really isn't anything you can do about it but watch it and as I said it should resolve after birth. Mine went away almost immediately.  
I am 9 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing the same symptoms.. Except mine is swollen on the left side. I was wondering if it could be a yeast infection.. Let me know what you find out please!
I've never know or expereienced a yeast infection to cause swelling of the labia.  Is the swelling uniform in appearance, as in the entier labia is swollen or is it more of a lump bumpy sort of appearance?  Other than swelling does it appear normal color?  Or is there bluish tinting to it? Have you noticed it's worse after you have been up and around for awhile and better after you have laid down and rested?  
I went to the doctor and he said he had never seen anything like it, he said it is in fact just etrememly swollen and that there didn't appear to be anything else worng. Even the Nurse that looked at it was at a loss of words... It is always the same it hasn't gone down at all and i have tried ice packs. It seems pretty uniform but it is a bit lumpy. -Not like perfectly smooth or anything. The color is normal. Im going back this friday hopefully I'll get a better answer from this doctor.
If after they examine you on friday they don't have any ideas...mention the vericose vein thing.  From what I have research it's not usually on the labia...but as i said in my case it is.