Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Should I feel so tired days before due date?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Im 9 days away from my due date and my little girl has finaly droped and stayed down since yesterday night. So all day yesterday I was out and about with my mom and sister inlaw and my braxton hicks got a little more intense and a little more frequent and my low back and sacrum hurt most of the time(little releif when I would bend forward). Later in the day my sister inlaw starts thinking it could be contractions ans told me what her nurse told her to gage a real contraction, by soft spots on the belly and if there is non and its all hard then its a contraction. So I sat and relaxed a bit then we went home and I used a warmes rice pack to relax my back musclea and I was ok for a while till we got to dinner. Just sitting there my back would hurt again and had a couple more braxton hicks, so I get up to walk outside for a bit and had one real contraction and more braxton hicks. Today I am so tired all I want to do is sleep, but I have things that I have to get done and a doc appnt today. Should I be feeling this tired, and is it from events of yesterday, and could thia meen I am a day or a few days from delivary? Sorry so long needed to show all facts.
Could be impending labor or a mix of the 2! I have also been more tired ever since i started the dilating process! Good luck hun! Maybe baby will make their appearance soon!!
It is normal to feel tired at the end of pregnancy. Your body is working overtime to prepare. Sounds like you could be close though!
Ok thats kind of what I was thinking that could be the case, ive been 1cm for 2weeks or so and ill find out if ive gone any farther since my last apnt. Just so tired but no contractions or barxton hicks since I got to sleep the first time.
I'm 2 days away and i also have been very tired sleeping almost all day
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
hansen20 24 weeks and have to go do ... Comment
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy