Should get 2nd opinion?
6 weeks saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks they say there is no more heartbeat.
The 7 week ultrasound seemed rushed and blurry.
They said they don't see a beat and I barely sould see anything because it was so blurry and she kept moving the probe around.   she said the growth was a couple days less then the week before.   They said we could wait and hope for natural M/C  or do a D&C.    We want to go back and do another ultrasound and possible blood test

Have been bleeding like a period for weeks now and thought the worse until at 6 weeks we saw a strong heart beat at 114 and the hcg levels went from 11000 to 17000 from weeks 5 to 6.  Now the past 2 days the blood has been less and has been brown so we assumed everything was getting better and all the heavy red blood was done and brown blood and less blood was a great sign.  then the ultrasound brought my happiness to a crashing hault.

Has this situation ever occurred where the ultrasound or technician was wrong or didn't do a good job at getting a good view?    Any info would be appreciated

I would refuse to get a d/c. And demand another u/s.  Sounds like there is hope.
I agree with her. Schedule a different appt with a different doctor. If they happen to not fine one either. I'd let everything happen naturally. Because you never know! Good luck girlie.
Always get a second opinion:) goodluck